Jeff Spring Tour

https://www.jambase.com/article/jeff-tweedy-winter-tour-2019

The tour begins at the Englert Theatre in Iowa City, Iowa on February 27. From there, Jeff brings the run to St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Austin, Germantown (Tennessee), Birmingham and Macon. Next comes a swing through Florida that includes stops in Ponte Vedra, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. Jeff Tweedy concludes the tour with visits to Asheville, Nashville and Indianapolis. Presales start on Wednesday, November 28 at 7 p.m. local time. Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, November 30.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All dates:

01-03 Los Angeles, CA - Largo at the Coronet Theatre
01-04 Los Angeles, CA - Largo at the Coronet Theatre
01-06 Los Angeles, CA - Largo at the Coronet Theatre
01-07 Los Angeles, CA - Largo at the Coronet Theatre
02-27 Iowa City, IA - Englert Theatre %
02-28 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant %
03-01 Oklahoma City, OK - Page Woodson Theater %
03-03 Dallas, TX - Majestic Theatre %
03-04 Austin, TX - Paramount Theatre %
03-07 Germantown, TN - Germantown Performing Arts Center %
03-08 Birmingham, AL - Lyric Theatre %
03-09 Macon, GA - Hargray Capitol Theatre %
03-11 Ponte Vedra, FL - Ponte Vedra Concert Hall @
03-14 Tampa, FL - Tampa Theatre @
03-15 Fort Lauderdale, FL - The Parker Playhouse @
03-17 Orlando, FL - The Plaza Live Theatre @
03-19 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel @
03-20 Nashville, TN - James K. Polk Theater @
03-21 Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room at Old National Centre @
04-12 Savannah, GA - Lucas Theatre for the Arts
04-13 Decatur, GA - Amplify Decatur Music Festival

% with Buck Meek
@ with James Elkington

Macon, GA.  That's pretty cool.  I might drive down for that.  There are a few sites there that I've wanted to see but missed the last couple of times I was there, so it'd be worth a trip. I like Buck Meek, too, so that's an added bonus.

Macon, GA.  That's pretty cool.  I might drive down for that.  There are a few sites there that I've wanted to see but missed the last couple of times I was there, so it'd be worth a trip. I like Buck Meek, too, so that's an added bonus.

Did you make it to the Allman Brothers' Big House? Was in the Savannah this past summer and almost dragged the family on side trip.

Now that would make a nice day . 

Did you make it to the Allman Brothers' Big House? Was in the Savannah this past summer and almost dragged the family on side trip.

Now that would make a nice day . 

Yes, that was priority #1 on my first visit (with lunch at H&H Soul Food, where they used to get fed for free until tour earnings came in and they could pay for their meals), and it was well worth the trip.  They were my favorite band at one time.  If you're a fan, or any kind of music nerd, it's a must see.  Not a day goes by that I don't use my souvenir guitar picks that I bought there.

There are some Otis Redding sites I want to see next time, and a few other things.

The drive from Savannah to Macon is super boring, but could be done in a day trip.

Yikes the dates at Largo are sold out already and I didn't even realize they had even gone on sale. I just saw the tour announcement earlier in the day and then got home from work, etc. to check when the onsale was happening and it was all sold out. I knew they would go fast and getting a ticket was a long shot but, wow.

Yikes the dates at Largo are sold out already and I didn't even realize they had even gone on sale. I just saw the tour announcement earlier in the day and then got home from work, etc. to check when the onsale was happening and it was all sold out. I knew they would go fast and getting a ticket was a long shot but, wow.

Those shows were announced nearly a month ago and sold out in minutes.

Logged on at 7 and bought 2 floor right row G for Tampa. Tried again immediately after to see what would come up and floor were gone! I’m happy as not only is G the 7th row, but it has a walkway behind it, so free to stand and dance without having to deal with annoying sitters complaining.

When I logged on to buy tickets to Birmingham, I kept getting bumped out of seats until it showed that the theater was sold out. I refreshed repeatedly for a few minutes and managed to score three tix on the front row to the right of the stage. Huge sigh of relief!