Jeff special performance from Chicago on Saturday, December 1 Listening Party! Join us!

He’s at the Hideout tonight for those in chicago. Four people in line including me. Handing out wristbands at 4

Lucky you! I love The Hideout and this one is going to be really special! Let's do a listening party here as we groove along. See you in an hour.

Thx for sharing the link, ditty.  I suspected that the Hideout would be the venue. But the rain held me back even though I'm in Chicago. Tonight would've my ninth JT show since April. Including the book tour stop at the Music Box. The Music Box was great because it was all banter and three songs. Tonight, conceptually will be amazing to see JT perform at home. No waiting in line, no yahoos!

The full band version of "How Hard is It for a Desert to Die" was great. Those two young pups on volume pedal guitars were really great. You could tell Jeff was really getting into it towards the end of the song when those guys were dueling it out. Then after that song he mentioned that he was glad they played the show.