Jeff special performance from Chicago on Saturday, December 1 Listening Party! Join us!

I watched the first set live.  Didn't know there was a second set.  That was fun.

Are the upcoming Jeff Tweedy tour dates full band shows?  I thought it was going to be just Jeff.  I'm much more inclined to go if he'll have his full band.   

Are the upcoming Jeff Tweedy tour dates full band shows?  I thought it was going to be just Jeff.  I'm much more inclined to go if he'll have his full band.   

I think a lot of us would like to know the answer to this.

Anyone have a connection to someone who can answer the question? Full band? Jeff & guitar only? Do TPTB address stuff like this on the board here or on the Wilcoworld site?

The listing "Jeff Tweedy" would lend to thinking they're solo acoustic shows...but the recent TV appearances and the full band performance at The Hideout would lend to thinking the band will be there.

I think a lot of us would like to know the answer to this.

Anyone have a connection to someone who can answer the question? Full band? Jeff & guitar only? Do TPTB address stuff like this on the board here or on the Wilcoworld site?

The listing "Jeff Tweedy" would lend to thinking they're solo acoustic shows...but the recent TV appearances and the full band performance at The Hideout would lend to thinking the band will be there.

It could be both. I mean, Jeff played a decent-length solo set sandwiched by band stuff during the Sukierae tour. They could sort of follow an expanded format from the Hideout show and do something similar for these.

Then again, it looks like Jim Elkington is opening some of the spring shows and Buck Meek others. I’m not sure if that means Elkington couldn’t make some of the dates (or didn’t want to stay on the road for that long with as many off days as they have built in, which I think might have been why he didn’t open the entire fall tour). If the latter, then I’m guessing it won’t be a full Tweedy band tour. Hard to say for sure, though.

I will admit that part of the reason I asked is because I feel like if it's full band shows, that increases the likelihood that Buck Meek's opening sets will be a full band shows as well, and that is another thing that is a draw for me. I'm sure Tweedy is fun to see solo or with band. But in general, I prefer band shows.