Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!

Thank you, Donna. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you also. I agree on hoping for an improved 2019.

Elizabeth, the dogs and I are in the mountains near Asheville for Christmas. Our oldest daughter, the grandkids and our son-in-law finalized plans back in January to have this Christmas in NYC. Our youngest died in March and we didn’t feel like being home alone at Christmas, so here we are. Unfortunately no snow, except a small residual pile in front of the house, but we are loving the cold, the sunrises and the view. The dogs are excited about new and exciting smells, so happy holidays to the pups.

We are going to spend the day hiking.

I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday time.

Merry Christmas to all. I will share that I was brought to tears when I opened my tickets to Paul McCartney in Madison in June. 2019 will be my summer of Beatles and Stones with seeing the Stones at Soldier Field later that month, assuming all those senior citizens make it that long!

Merry Christmas to all. I will share that I was brought to tears when I opened my tickets to Paul McCartney in Madison in June. 2019 will be my summer of Beatles and Stones with seeing the Stones at Soldier Field later that month, assuming all those senior citizens make it that long!

That's awesome!  Santa also brought me concert tickets -- The Blind Boys of Alabama and Teenage Fanclub.