Utrecht, NL - TivoliVredenberg Grote Zaal

On sale Fri., Feb. 15 @ 10am CET

Glasgow, UK - Barrowlands

Manchester, UK - Albert Hall

London, UK - Eventim Apollo

No outcry from me. It is interesting, though, that they do a pretty short European run in June and then return again 3 months later. The only show I'm aware of in between is Jeff's solo spot at NFF. Maybe the US will see some Wilco shows in July/August? Oh no, is this turning into an outcry?! 

Waiting for the outcry from Americans in 3...2...1... :usa :wave :lol

Only outcry from me is the non-European date format! Ha

The good news is that I don’t have to worry about a conflict with my brothers wedding, but seriously guys, make with the US dates!

I do wonder if they’ll do June/July here or just wait until October (maybe to finish a new album?)

outcry? OUTCRY? I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING OUTCRY! WHY AREN'T THERE ANY 'MERICAN DATES? 

that is all. 

Thanks, Vince. That's the outcry I was looking for! Haha, it's just funny to me that whenever new tour dates get announced, no matter where they are, all the comments on social media are invariably like, "When are you coming to [my town]?" :lol

Only outcry from me is the non-European date format! Ha

I totally agree! The European date format is not to be messed with, hence my post titles in After The Show. :coffee

outcry? OUTCRY? I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING OUTCRY! WHY AREN'T THERE ANY 'MERICAN DATES? 

that is all. 

I wonder if they can't announce USA dates until after Jeff's solo tour - a lot of times promoters want people to buy tickets for the current show vs buying tickets for the next show. Jeff is hitting a lot of markets March/April. July looks open on their schedule, but Nels has a couple shows booked in August. Maybe USA is winter tour? Those are better venues imo anyway...

"Your purchase is complete"

No outcry here. Not a whimper.

And do keep your hands off our date format.

P.S. Standing GA for Hammersmith, which is nice. Last time Wilco were there they had the seats in. There is a slight slope like at Brixton. Suppose I might go for a foreign date later if there are still tickets available and I have enough money and holiday left.

P.S. Standing GA for Hammersmith, which is nice. Last time Wilco were there they had the seats in. There is a slight slope like at Brixton. Suppose I might go for a foreign date later if there are still tickets available and I have enough money and holiday left.

Excellent work, Herr Tatlock! I do remember the last Apollo show being a rather lifeless performance (probably because the entire audience stayed firmly glued to their seats the entire time), so hopefully this one will be a bit more energetic with the GA standing. And if a foreign date is indeed in the cards, you ought to consider venturing to Cologne and partaking in some kolsch with 50footqueenie and possibly a foreign interloper... :cheers

Also, you may or may not know that the wrought iron fire escape round the back of the Hammersmith Odeon (as I shall always call it) was the one the Beatles burst out onto in Hard Day’s Night - though if I remember rightly the theatre in that film was The Scala and the field they ran out onto was elsewhere too.

Interlop away matey!

Also, you may or may not know that the wrought iron fire escape round the back of the Hammersmith Odeon (as I shall always call it) was the one the Beatles burst out onto in Hard Day’s Night - though if I remember rightly the theatre in that film was The Scala and the field they ran out onto was elsewhere too.

Interlop away matey!

Are you suggesting a re-creation? B)

Excellent work, Herr Tatlock! I do remember the last Apollo show being a rather lifeless performance (probably because the entire audience stayed firmly glued to their seats the entire time), so hopefully this one will be a bit more energetic with the GA standing. And if a foreign date is indeed in the cards, you ought to consider venturing to Cologne and partaking in some kolsch with 50footqueenie and possibly a foreign interloper... :cheers

I endorse this citation as long as someone else is paying for drinks.   #beerplan

I endorse this citation as long as someone else is paying for drinks.   #beerplan

Let's call in the King Of Europe, shall we? ;)

Just kidding. Only Dutch dates for me this year, unfortunately..

After seeing many Wilco and Jeff solo shows across the U.S., my wife and I are going to our first Wilco show abroad. Couldn’t describe how excited I was to see a few Italian dates pop up the same time we were already going to be there on a trip. See ya in Milan!

Niceee that’ll be fun!

After seeing many Wilco and Jeff solo shows across the U.S., my wife and I are going to our first Wilco show abroad. Couldn’t describe how excited I was to see a few Italian dates pop up the same time we were already going to be there on a trip. See ya in Milan!

Love when shows pop up, after trips are booked and you a going to be in the area...Enjoy!

• 7 months later...

So did anyone hear any whispers as to why Dublin was left out this time around and/or whether the guys will get back here any time soon?

No - but suspect it'll mean the inevitable Festival circuit next year to include Ireland and Spain that were missed this time around... FFS!

Thanks. That would be a bummer alright. Felt really short-changed when they did Forbidden Fruit in Dublin in 2012 (although meeting John wandering about earlier was a nice bonus...) and having to pay for a festival ticket just to see them is a bit too much....and that's if it hasn't already sold out by the time they're announced... :thumbdown