Solo Jeff tour for Australia

At last! Jeff returns to Adelaide for the first time since Wilco's appearance in 2003 at the Big Day Out on a stinking hot January afternoon.

Sydney

Monday, May 20
Metro Theatre
Tickets

Brisbane
Wednesday, May 22
Brisbane Powerhouse
Tickets

Meeniyan
Friday, May 24
Meeniyan Town Hall
Tickets

Melbourne
Saturday, May 25
The Athenaeum
Tickets

Adelaide
Tuesday, May 28
The Gov
Tickets

I bought tickets for all 5 Australian shows today. Can't make it to Solid Sound this year so this will be my Tweedy fix. 

There's also space for a second Melbourne show to be added. Judging by how quickly tickets in the presale went today I'd be surprised if a 2nd show didn't go ahead.

I bought tickets for all 5 Australian shows today. Can't make it to Solid Sound this year so this will be my Tweedy fix. 

There's also space for a second Melbourne show to be added. Judging by how quickly tickets in the presale went today I'd be surprised if a 2nd show didn't go ahead.

there better one. i was bang on 10am and got row H... what did you get?

• 2 weeks later...

Second Melbourne show now on sale for Sunday 26 May at Howler. Howler is a pretty small standing GA venue with a few elevated couches at the back (capacity ~400, half of what the Athenaeum holds) so this should sell out pretty quickly.

Meeniyan and Melbourne night 1 have already sold out.  A lot of small venues (some really small) and a mixture of seated/GA standing shows should make this a special tour.