New full length concert video of '7 Worlds Collide' shows from 2009 featuring Jeff, John, Glen and Pat

A full length concert video compiled from the '7 Worlds Collide' shows in Auckland in Jan 2009 has just been released on iTunes.  Features Jeff, John, Glenn and Pat performing with a bunch of other artists including Johnny Marr, Neil Finn, Ed O'Brian, Phil Selway, Lisa Germano etc.

Found out about this via a Twitter post today from a guy called Jason Knox.  The iTunes link includes a trailer - with a very sweaty looking Jeff and Glenn.

"Over the past five years I’ve worked on an exciting creative project / jigsaw puzzle for ⁦@NeilFinn⁩. Thank you, Neil, for the opportunity and for being supportive throughout the process. So many great songwriters / artists on that stage. itunes.apple.com/us/movie/7-wor… https://t.co/agFhlN5PYH> "

Thanks for tip - I watched this last night... also, it's streaming for free on Amazon for those who are Prime members.

I really enjoyed it.  The concert footage is excellent - it's an amalgam of all three nights from The Power Station.  And, there is ton of songs that include the Wilco boys playing in a variety of set ups with the other musicians.  Highlights include an incredible version of At Least That's What You Said and Reservations.  Also, a killer version of Fake Plastic Trees with Jeff bringing amazing warmth and beauty to the song.  After the song ends - Jeff thanks Ed O'Brien and Phil Selway for "allowing him to sing the song" and then calls it "one the greatest songs ever."

I was also reminded of just how talented the Finn family is -- Neil's voice is simply gorgeous on every song he sings and Liam is not too shabby either.

For those of you who caught this run Auckland -- you were witness to something very rare and special.

Well worth watching!