Sorry for the necro-bump but didn't think this was worthy of making its own thread. For those still not over the frustration of trying to track down Warmer last spring, I have good news! The RSD UK listings have leaked and unless something is NA exclusive, or gets added last minute, it appears there will be no Wilco releases this year. After last year, I am happy with this. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I had a dream that JT was releasing an album called Deja Vu comprising of covers of 80s UK synth-pop hits. I think he was attired in a tight fitting suit in some sort of Heaven 17 type style, but I don't remember what his hair looked like at the launch party in a small dimly lit club. There was probably some gel involved.

Sorry for the necro-bump but didn't think this was worthy of making its own thread. For those still not over the frustration of trying to track down Warmer last spring, I have good news! The RSD UK listings have leaked and unless something is NA exclusive, or gets added last minute, it appears there will be no Wilco releases this year. After last year, I am happy with this.

Looks like the Wilcovered Uncut comp is gonna be one of the RSD releases. I saw it pop up on the Rough Trade (US) list, anyway...

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/record-store-day-2020?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Record+Store+Day+2020+Titles+Announced&utm_campaign=US+-+SOLUS+-+RSD

Looks like the Wilcovered Uncut comp is gonna be one of the RSD releases. I saw it pop up on the Rough Trade (US) list, anyway...

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/record-store-day-2020?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Record+Store+Day+2020+Titles+Announced&utm_campaign=US+-+SOLUS+-+RSD

Yeah I saw that too. Looks like it's a Record Store Day "First" so it should get a wider release days/weeks/months later.

The Jay Bennett Palace at 4AM record is also getting a RSD release. 

Yeah I saw that too. Looks like it's a Record Store Day "First" so it should get a wider release days/weeks/months later.

The Jay Bennett Palace at 4AM record is also getting a RSD release.

Oh, that’s cool about P4AM. That’ll be a nice one to finally get on vinyl.

When Songs: Ohia's Mi Sei Apparso Come Un Fantasma (You Appeared To Me As A Ghost) was released, it was mostly new songs (except 2 old songs appearing in drastically different versions) with all the new songs unique to just that release. 

what a great record! i found my copy in some Swedish store in 2004 or so. this should get a proper reissue.