Solid Sound Promises and Roll Call

Anybody that's there this evening (I won't be getting in until around Wilco time) can you let me know if there are any tapers? I have my small taping rig but would prefer not to bring it if I don't need to.

Also do we think it's a fair assumption they'll be releasing these sets?

Well, WFUV is broadcasting tonight’s Wilco set.

Good question about the Road Case. That occurred to me on the drive over. If Wilco plays some new tunes on Sat night, will they be included in the Road Case. Or will they delay it, until after the new album has been released?

Well, WFUV is broadcasting tonight’s Wilco set.

Good question about the Road Case. That occurred to me on the drive over. If Wilco plays some new tunes on Sat night, will they be included in the Road Case. Or will they delay it, until after the new album has been released?

Forgot about the broadcast. Somebody listening at home wanna cap it? :)

I think the last time Wilco played pre-release new tracks live was Solid Sound 2011, right? That pre-dates Roadcase releases, so that's not really any help... IIRC they've released every Solid Sound set since they started doing the Roadcase, but this year is different being the return of the band, karaoke set, possible new songs, etc...

Forgot about the broadcast. Somebody listening at home wanna cap it? :)

I think the last time Wilco played pre-release new tracks live was Solid Sound 2011, right? That pre-dates Roadcase releases, so that's not really any help... IIRC they've released every Solid Sound set since they started doing the Roadcase, but this year is different being the return of the band, karaoke set, possible new songs, etc...

Yeah, this does feel a lot like the 2011 Solid Sound with a new album on the horizon. I was at that one & I’m almost positive that I only have an audience recording of both of those shows. Most likely from you, so thanks for doing that! I don’t know an exact year for the start of the Road Cases.

I’d say go for it. Too many variables might make them not get released or in their entirety. For instance, the karaoke portions. Maybe they have some release forms for the talent.