• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, tinnitus photography said:

Rammstein was one of the crazier photo shoots i've done... that's a lot of flame!

Do you still have your eyebrows after the shoot?! I have seen some of their show pics looks intense!! 

Seeing Smithereens W Marshall Crenshaw and Max Weinberg 10 min from my house for free nice and easy show tonight 😏

• Like 2

we were back from the so-called Feuerzone but even about 150' back, it was surprising how hot the flames felt. those guys must have roasted on stage.

Rammstein has some peculiarly German restrictions on what can and can't be done with the photos we took, but i can share a link so i'll get that up when the piece is live. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Seeing Smithereens W Marshall Crenshaw and Max Weinberg 10 min from my house for free nice and easy show tonight 😏

Same. ;)  40 minutes from my house, but still free and no transportation hassles.  

Transportation hassles/lack thereof has become an increasingly important deciding factor for me these days.

• Like 2

I'll write more about my NIN adventure a bit later as I'm not feeling too well but I just wanted to put a word out about the venue in Bend OR. NIN were so good that I continued on from Portland for the show in Bend. So glad I did. My back is pretty much destroyed from an 8 hour drive Saturday but I'm not complaining as I knew what I was getting into. When I came down from the mountains on the west side Saturday I found Seattle had turned into LA in Blade Runner from out of control wild fires. We had the worst air in the world on Saturday. It's cleared up some but it made me sick. I'm one of those people who get affected by that. Anyway, Wilco is playing the Hayden Homes Amphiteater in Bend later this month. It's the best "summer" venue I've ever been to. Super nice & extremely well organized. My ADA seat was close to the stage with a clear view & the ADA parking was right outside the gate. I was back at the hotel 15 minutes after the show ended. The people who work there & run it are very nice too. If you're in the area I'd recommend it. Bring a sweatshirt though as it do get chilly there at night in the high desert.

• Like 2
On 9/10/2022 at 12:12 PM, brownie said:

Same. ;)  40 minutes from my house, but still free and no transportation hassles.  

Transportation hassles/lack thereof has become an increasingly important deciding factor for me these days.

I knew Pat Dinizio a bit. Gone far too young. Miss his music. He was a really nice guy.

• Like 2

Cortney Barnett! With my 13 year old son (who is a fellow obsessive). For Christmas last year I got tickets for us to see her at the Wang in February, and after band Covid cancellation, venue change, and many months of waiting, we’re finally here. First time seeing her since Solid Sound. 😎

• Like 4
On 9/12/2022 at 8:35 PM, last cigarettes said:

Cortney Barnett! With my 13 year old son (who is a fellow obsessive). For Christmas last year I got tickets for us to see her at the Wang in February, and after band Covid cancellation, venue change, and many months of waiting, we’re finally here. First time seeing her since Solid Sound. 😎

I was there! Love Courtney. Great rocking show. Nice to see you brought your son. My son turned me onto her when Avant Gardner was getting lots of play.  Hope you both enjoyed. 

• Like 2

At long last, Roger Waters tonight. I was looking at the tickets (yes, real tickets) & they were bought in January 2020, just a few days before we heard about COVID for the first time. I got good seats in the less expensive realm so I hung onto them. Looks like a lot of people went for the refund. Lots of tickets available.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, tinnitus photography said:

Roxy Music tonight!

not peeking at any set lists... wanna go in cold. 

I was all set to pull the trigger for a ticket to the show Monday in Chicago, but tickets were really expensive and I'm already going to two shows next week.  Enjoy and please report back.

• Like 1