• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

On 12/28/2022 at 1:35 PM, Chez said:

The Waco Brothers tonight.  I was supposed to see Guided By Voices last night, but Bob fractured his knee and all four sold-out Chicago shows were cancelled.

did you go to Split Single? i was there! i also caught the 2nd Dehd show at Empty Bottle, and the Arrivals and The Brokedowns at Reggie's on NYE. I loved that club, and the next door bar was really great too. Empty Bottle was a fantastic venue as well! i dug Chicago a lot. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, tinnitus photography said:

did you go to Split Single? i was there! i also caught the 2nd Dehd show at Empty Bottle, and the Arrivals and The Brokedowns at Reggie's on NYE. I loved that club, and the next door bar was really great too. Empty Bottle was a fantastic venue as well! i dug Chicago a lot. 

I didn't, though I've seen Jason and his band several times - always great.  Sounds like you had a busy trip to Chicago.  How was Dehd?  One of my sons lives a couple of blocks east of the Empty Bottle so I'm in there quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 1:31 AM, kidsmoke said:

I'll bet that was great. How big of a venue?

Sadly about 2500. The old Electric Factory is not a great room, but the band sounded excellent (posted up by the mix) and Bucks new tunes (and band) were, of course, lovely. 

• Like 1