• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't familiar with the band but by the end was totally into it. As we were leaving I said "you know you're going to have to go buy her a guitar now". :)

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Like 6
On 2/18/2023 at 7:29 PM, chuckrh said:

Saw The Beths tonight. They were fantanstic! I'll put up some good pics but I'm headed to the land on Nod.

Saw them in Sydney at the Laneways Festival a couple of weekends ago just before they headed off to the US for the current tour.  Such a good band.  Liz Stokes is a great songwriter - so many hooks and earworms in almost every song.  And the band nail it live. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

You and everybody else it sounds like! Say hi to Diane and Chris and Beth S. :)

It was an excellent performance. We were fortunate enough to go backstage afterward (thanks to a friend of a friend) and spend a few minutes chatting with Mr. Thompson. He was absolutely charming.  

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Heart full of holes said:

It was an excellent performance. We were fortunate enough to go backstage afterward (thanks to a friend of a friend) and spend a few minutes chatting with Mr. Thompson. He was absolutely charming.  

He's got a really dry sense of humour. Nice guy.

• Like 1

I saw Bruce Springsteen Monday night. It was a very good show. When I got to the arena I discovered my ADA tickets weren't ADA. I complained & got upgraded by the arena for free. Bruce didn't do the soul covers which was fine with me. We got 1 shocker in the set: Bruce did Trapped for the first time in years. It was stellar. It looks like the tour is hit & miss. The next show in Denver, 1 of the soul songs was back & there were no tour debuts. Only 26 songs. Seattle was 27 songs in 2 hours 45 minutes. I think that was my last Bruce show. especially at those prices. I'm good with it. While it wasn't as good as 2016 it was fine.

• Like 3

Just scored tickets for the Flaming Lips doing all of "Yoshimi" at the zoo in August. The ADA section at the zoo is awesome but small so I'm happy I scored them. It was nice to see that the Lips have drawn a line in the sand at $50 (although there were some reserved seats @ $150. I think that's more of a venue thing). $50 is very fair considering how elaborate the Lips show is. One of my favorite bands!

• Like 3

Glad I was able to find the presale code. When the general sale happened it sold out literally in 1 minute. & Ticketbastard wasn't involved! That & Japanese Breakfast were the only 2 shows that sold out immediately. Pretty good lineup this year. Patti Smith, Jason Isbell, some other good ones.

• Like 1