• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, remphish1 said:

I’m in for tonight and tomorrow so far maybe I’ll do Saturday too?? 

Of course you’ll be there Saturday too!!

See you soon!

(I’m in for tonight & Sat)

CAN NOT WAIT!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, last cigarettes said:

WILCO!:banana

Down from Boston for the night, with my best buddy, who hasn’t seen them since ‘03. Should be fun…

I'd love to hear your buddy's perspective on the live band now versus 2003! Have a great time!:rock

• Like 1
On 4/8/2023 at 9:32 AM, chuckrh said:

How did you  like the show? While it wasn't as good as 2016, I enjoyed the Seattle show in February.

It was a ton of fun. Being a lifelong fan, how could it not be? Bruce showed off the energy he seems to have still bottled- the band (18 including BS, ((no Patti of late)) was doing the heavy lifting, with 4 backup singers, and horn section of 5, I think), and they stretched out Kittys Back - not like the old days, but still excellent) and a couple others, showing some muscle. Pure joy from all on stage, Stevie and Bruce with the ham, young energy from Jake on saxophone, a cool duet on the really unexpectedly impressive “nightshift”, an “improvised New Orleans line procession, and, of course, Springsteen doing what he does-

a quasi- Elvis in Vegas approach, connecting with the audience, and giving it 110%. Sure, a few noted slower tempos here and there, and a more static set list than in the past, but no complaints, I felt happy and grateful to be in his/their company for the first time in over 10 years. We are all survivors, aren’t we, each and every day?

• Like 4