• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

das Wilco's  

Posted Images

sadly have to pass on social distortion & flogging molly tonight. just not up for it healthwise. bob seger playing tonight too. sigh. consolation is the college football scene is good today & tonight. & for the seahawks game tomorrow my friend is brewing up some chili which is perfect given the lovely weather in seattle right now (sarcasm). she's a stellar cook so i will eat better than if left to my own devices for sure!

The Feelies (last night). They rocked way harder than I expected, and harder than what I remember of their set at Solid Sound.

Was it nice to watch them without two randos yelling "turn up the vocals!" in between every song??

That's right, SHADE THROWN!

The Feelies (last night). They rocked way harder than I expected, and harder than what I remember of their set at Solid Sound.

I'm getting confused by days.  You saw them in Portland?

I saw them Friday night in Cambridge and is was great (as always).  They played 33 songs over 3+ hours.  Hadn't seen them play All Tomorrow's Parties before.  

Seeing them tomorrow night at the Ryman!  

Got a friend barely flying in in time to make it downtown. Do they start at the scheduled time or run a little late?

King Crimson went on maybe ten minutes after ticket time when I saw them, but I suspect that was largely due to the venue fouling up the admittance process.  If the Ryman is good at getting people into the venue, I would expect the band to start very close to the ticketed time.  Robert Fripp is the least laid back person in music.