Wilco — 12 September 2019, Berlin, Germany (Tempodrom)

Full disclosure, I wasn't at this show so I can't report on any details. But hopefully someone who was there will chime in...c'mon Berliners (and I don't mean doughnuts)!

Wilcoworld has the setlist, so I'm cross-posting here and denoting the encore break where it presumably took place. At least they answered one of my questions, which was whether they would play True Love Will Find You in the End in tribute to the recent passing of the great Daniel Johnston (they did...RIP Daniel):

Bright Leaves

Before Us

Company In My Back

War On War

One and a Half Stars

If I Ever Was A Child

Handshake Drugs

Hummingbird

At Least That's What You Said

White Wooden Cross

Via Chicago

Bull Black Nova

Reservations

Love Is Everywhere (Beware)

Impossible Germany

Box Full Of Letters

Everyone Hides

Jesus, etc.

Theologians

I'm The Man Who Loves You

An Empty Corner

Misunderstood

----------------------------------

Hold Me Anyway

Random Name Generator

California Stars

True Love Will Find You in the End [Daniel Johnston]

The Late Greats

Hold Me Anyway started the encore. True Love was a transition from end of Cali with no break and no mention of Daniel. Figured they thought a name perhaps not known there. Fun show with very little banter. Quick reference to the copy machine. A couple of kids near the front so Jeff said that was good to see as their regular fans are getting old and dying. At another point he said thanks for standing.one kid was maybe 11 and was air drumming along and got a grin from Glenn at end of main set. At the end of the show Jeff grabbed the drum sticks and handed them off to that kid, sweet. A guy behind us was calling for Spiders after most every song so Jeff politely shut him down a few times. New songs sounded really good with Glenn and Nels doing the most noticeable parts. Jeff used that uncle Sam stickers new small guitar I think on every new tune. Set was played as per the written setlist. One other moment was after another new song someone yelled "sold" and Jeff notes ok there's 1, we do usually sell them one at a time often door to door.

I had a friend in Berlin for work who was able to go. He sent a video with a minute or so of Reservations. It sounded great. Here's how he described the venue.

You wouldn't believe this place - it's the shape of a circus tent - has a cork lined ceiling. We were 3 feet from the stage and the big speakers were mounted above, we could hear everything, without earplugs and still hold a conversation - no ear ringing at all after show. The best acoustics at a venue I have ever heard

Hold Me Anyway started the encore. True Love was a transition from end of Cali with no break and no mention of Daniel. Figured they thought a name perhaps not known there. Fun show with very little banter. Quick reference to the copy machine. A couple of kids near the front so Jeff said that was good to see as their regular fans are getting old and dying. At another point he said thanks for standing.one kid was maybe 11 and was air drumming along and got a grin from Glenn at end of main set. At the end of the show Jeff grabbed the drum sticks and handed them off to that kid, sweet. A guy behind us was calling for Spiders after most every song so Jeff politely shut him down a few times. New songs sounded really good with Glenn and Nels doing the most noticeable parts. Jeff used that uncle Sam stickers new small guitar I think on every new tune. Set was played as per the written setlist. One other moment was after another new song someone yelled "sold" and Jeff notes ok there's 1, we do usually sell them one at a time often door to door.

Thanks for the info/details!