Winterlude 2019

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can buy more than one, I’ll try to grab one for you...

Grabbed one for ya, knotgreen! There was no limit to how many you could buy (at $30 a pop). They were also selling discounted deluxe editions for $300. Wonder how many of those are still sitting around...

Anyway, for anyone interested, it seems like there will be plenty of the Chicago edition OTJs to go around. But then again, I did get there early — fwiw, they opened the shop a little early — and business seemed to be picking up by the time I left.

What kind of stuff were they selling? Anything interesting besides the vinyl?

It was kinda similar to the Oxford Pennant pop-up at Solid Sound, if you went to that. They had plenty of pennants and banners (including a Winterlude specific one), as well as T-shirts (different designs from the band is selling, I believe...more pennant-y) as well as a small corner of Jeff’s guitars (nothing super pricey...almost everything under $1,000).

Also, the boxes of the OTJ vinyl, a small stack of old Chicago show posters plus a special Winterlude poster (11x17, I think), a couple of neon Wilco signs and pins and patches and stuff. There was also an embroidery station. Basically a Wilco souvenir shop. Gotta give them credit on the branding...

Grabbed one for ya, knotgreen! There was no limit to how many you could buy (at $30 a pop). They were also selling discounted deluxe editions for $300. Wonder how many of those are still sitting around...

Anyway, for anyone interested, it seems like there will be plenty of the Chicago edition OTJs to go around. But then again, I did get there early — fwiw, they opened the shop a little early — and business seemed to be picking up by the time I left.

Wow - thank you!! I'll shoot you a PM to figure it out from here.