Sign in to follow this  
gogo

West Coast Shows / Cancellations / Coronavirus

Ticketmaster isn't going to refund anyone for "postponed" shows. Based on the way our governor is talking, I'm assuming the California shows will be postponed until sometime in 2022...

I am not at all a fan of TM. But yesterday I did get a refund of the Roger Waters tix I bought several weeks ago. He rescheduled his whole tour to sometime in 2021.

I am not at all a fan of TM. But yesterday I did get a refund of the Roger Waters tix I bought several weeks ago. He rescheduled his whole tour to sometime in 2021.

Interesting.  I'm wondering if there's a timeframe for postponements baked into the no-refunds policy?  Good to hear, anyway!

Roger personally stepped in to make sure that was happening. Check out his instagram page.

Ticketbastard now accepting requests for refunds. 

but the other news is that they've confirmed they are rescheduling some of the shows. I think that would be: Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Santa Rosa, Oakland, San Jose, LA and Vegas.

but the other news is that they've confirmed they are rescheduling some of the shows. I think that would be: Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Santa Rosa, Oakland, San Jose, LA and Vegas.

California, I dont think so.

Weird that some shows got outright cancelled (Calgary, Missoula) but other shows are attempting to rebook. At this point, barring some miracle, I can't see any shows happening in 2020, so if you're going to wait for some shows to rebook, why not wait for everything? Sucks for Calgary especially, Wilco hasn't played there in a long time. 

Weird that some shows got outright cancelled (Calgary, Missoula) but other shows are attempting to rebook. At this point, barring some miracle, I can't see any shows happening in 2020, so if you're going to wait for some shows to rebook, why not wait for everything? Sucks for Calgary especially, Wilco hasn't played there in a long time. 

how were ticket sales for the original date? the promoter could be involved. a lot of those guys are hurtin' for certain.

I seriously doubt any shows will be held in California until after the new year. Why can we not get a refund on monies paid out months in advance? This shit aint right.

August 29 Chicago show with S-K has been postponed to summer of 2021

Really hoping that they reschedule to a different date than the Stapleton/Isbell show so I can go to both now.

August 29 Chicago show with S-K has been postponed to summer of 2021

Entire S-K run postponed.

wilcoworld.net

not clear from there. Show specific links don’t show cancelations and just found this saying the St Louis show still on. I doubt it will happen but still haven’t heard a anything official yet,

https://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/music/kevin-johnson/as-the-2020-concert-season-largely-falls-away-st-louis-music-parks-grand-opening-is/collection_608c96f4-858d-5972-ab8d-b160478f79fc.html#12