Jump to content
gogo

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Recommended Posts

I love when it starts snowing on VC.  As a native Californian, I've always loved the *idea* of a white christmas. 

 

snow miser GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a non-white Christmas once. Let me tell you, it was weird.

That said, Christmas is really the only good thing about winter. I wish it was a few months later because right at the beginning of winter is the best part but then we have January, February, most of March, of subzero temperatures, little sunlight, and snow. Tons and tons of snow. 

Bring back summer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, calvino said:

Is the snow a new thing this year? Threw me for a loop this morning - like it. 

 

It happened a few times on the old board. :)

 

24 minutes ago, TCP said:

I had a non-white Christmas once. Let me tell you, it was weird.

That said, Christmas is really the only good thing about winter. I wish it was a few months later because right at the beginning of winter is the best part but then we have January, February, most of March, of subzero temperatures, little sunlight, and snow. Tons and tons of snow. 

Bring back summer! 

 

Yes!  Arguments in favor of this:

https://slate.com/human-interest/2014/12/move-christmas-to-february-lets-postpone-jesus-birthday.html

 

I would put it somewhere it wouldn't clash with the Super Bowl.  Not that I particularly care about the Super Bowl, but I know it'd be a thing that would become an issue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can thank/blame Neuroglue for the snow effect. It's peaceful and lovely but he finds it mildly annoying that the snow blows in the direction of your cursor.:lol

 

Me, I played with it for a couple minutes. I'm pretty easily amused. :spider2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kidsmoke said:

You can thank/blame Neuroglue for the snow effect. It's peaceful and lovely but he finds it mildly annoying that the snow blows in the direction of your cursor.:lol

 

Me, I played with it for a couple minutes. I'm pretty easily amused. :spider2

 

Let me just say that this IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO VC since :banana!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theashtraysays said:

 

Let me just say that this IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO VC since :banana!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Vince and I are starting the Easily Amused Club. Who else is in?! :party

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we post the icehole pics in this place or still only PMs to special friends?

 

Welfare!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...