Wilco — 21 August 2022, Cooperstown, NY (Brewery Ommegang)

Wasn't able to get to Ommegang this time, unfortunately. Heard from a friend that a good time was had and post-show fireworks were also a thing. More thoughts/reports/etc., welcome, obviously...

According to Wilcoworld, here was the setlist (notations and encore break are my assumptions based on other shows):

Handshake Drugs

I Am My Mother

Cruel Country

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Hints

War On War

If I Ever Was A Child

Via Chicago>

Many Worlds (coda only)

At Least That's What You Said

Story To Tell

Hummingbird

Bird Without A Tail/Base Of My Skull

Tired Of Taking It Out On You

Jesus, etc.

Impossible Germany

Love Is Everywhere (Beware)

California Stars

A Lifetime To Find

Box Full Of Letters

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

----------------------------------------------

Falling Apart (Right Now)

I Got You (At The End Of The Century)

• Thanks 1

The printed setlist for Cooperstown shows Red Eyed and Blue in the encore before I Got You. Some nights they've been doing REB in the encore, some nights they haven't, even when it's on the setlist. Last night in Vermont it was also on the setlist but, according to setlist.fm, was not played.

Hey there, (fairly) newbie here.  Got into Wilco HARD lately since 2020.  Anybody know where I can find full 2022 shows?  I'm not finding any (other than 4/24) available with the usual suspects (like the Google drive, etc.).  Anybody taping this year?  I come to Wilco after years/decades in the Dead/Phish world and am used to getting shows, like, the next day, if not sooner!  :)

Not very many new shows these days - usually a lot of old shows appear - and then maybe some new shows. Or sometimes they appear months or years later. I don't think we have seen a quick turnaround on shows in a long time. I could be wrong. Bt.etree.org, Dime a Dozen, and The Traders' Den are the 3 places I look. 

• Like 1