Wilco — 7 April 2023, Reykjavík, Iceland (Harpa Center [Eldborg Hall]) [Night 2 of 3]

Again, I don't really have time to get into a full recap right now but will circle back around. I will say that the sound — at least to these ears — was much improved over Night 1. Whether it was just a matter of my getting used to the room's acoustics or if indeed the dynamics of Wilco's performance were adjusted or something happened with the sound mix, it just sounded overall much more like normal Wilco show to me. And that was a good thing.

Setlist-wise, again, nothing too surprising if you have been following along of late, although the full Many Worlds, for perhaps just the second time ever after the full-album performance at the last Solid Sound Festival — I'll have to double check that — to kick off the encore was a nice treat. At any rate, Jeff was in a pretty chatty mood all night, there were seemingly more Icelandic folks in the house and the "Best Behaved" trophy went to an enthusiastic Scotsman named Anthony — who might very well have vaulted into "the competition" for top Scottish fan with our very own 50footqueenie...:pirate

More to come, but for now, here was the complete setlist as played:

Misunderstood

Far, Far Away

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Hints

One Wing

War On War

If I Ever Was A Chld

Hearts Hard To Find

Poor Places

Bull Black Nova

Country Disappeared