belleboy2004

[Wilco Vol. 2] Wilco Voume 2 Tribute

thanks m for the Vol 2 album...I spaced could you point me to where I can get the cd liner notes and art...I tried lookin in sunken treasures but the powers of Ludditeism frustratedme
thank bb2004

[quote=kidsmoke,Oct 16 2004, 10:06 PM]Check your pm's. :)
[right][post="249614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Belle, you don't need to worry about it because I still had some good glossy brochure paper, so I went ahead and printed the art for you. It will be in the package I'm sending. But I still don't have your address......never got the email you sent :brow ......so please send a pm with your address, ok?

The rest of youse, if you need the Tribute Vol. 2 cover art, you'll find it pinned in the ELT forum. Great stuff! LLP outdid himself. :yes

Guest apetro277
Hey everyone,
I am fairly new to the board, and I would love to get a copy of the 2nd tribute, but am not sure how. I have some cool stuff to trade, and I actually already finished my version of ELT for the 3rd album. Anyone who can help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi and welcome to Via Chicago! :)

Make a request for Tribute Volume 2 over in the "Reflecting off of your CD" forum, and one of our many traders is sure to help you out!

(If they don't :angry: , get back to me. But I'm too busy to help right now.)