Paid Subscription troubles?

i've tried several times to pay for a subscription but i get a message by paypal telling me that i have to log in first. i already have a paypal account and i am already logged in when i get this message. i'll try again later.

i've tried several times to pay for a subscription but i get a message by paypal telling me that i have to log in first. i already have a paypal account and i am already logged in when i get this message. i'll try again later.

hmm... let us know if it doens't work later. maybe try logging into paypal first, then keep that browser open, go to your control panel and try to purchase it again.

This happened to me too. I'll try again later.

If you're having any problems w/ the Paid Subscription option, or have any general questions, please post them here.

Thanks!

Another thing that would be nice for paid members, I want to be able to view who is online from the forums and not have to go to the top level. I want it like the old days. This should be possible since we would be potentially paying for a better machine and it was noted during the last cutover that it was too much of a resource hog.

Another thing that would be nice for paid members,  I want to be able to view who is online from the forums and not have to go to the top level.  I want it like the old days.  This should be possible since we would be potentially paying for a better machine and it was noted during the last cutover that it was too much of a resource hog.

you can see who is online still:

http://www.viachicago.org/forums/index.php

Board Statistics

Today's active topics