This is the greatest idea anyone has ever had on this board,controled the right way , this would be alot of fun, finnaly cuttig out all the bastards on ebay,anything I can do to help or contribute, just ask...Ryan

that is awesome K train - I like it alot!

Would it cause a huge ruckus to move the threads already in ELT to the new forum? 

:punch:

legit requests/extras ones i can, but not ones about ticket discussion/whining, would like to leave those out of there if at all possible :)

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showforum=26

open for bidness :)

no password currently, we'll see how it goes. i wish i could require people have at least a few posts before they are allowed to post in there, but i've not found a way as of yet, so i'll ask that you guys help us police it, but don't be overzealous/too strict about it either ;)

It's beautiful, thank you so much for that.

I think self-policing will work just fine -- we have a lot of vigilant people here :ninja . But I'm not so much wondering about spotting them, that will be easy, it's what we do with them after spotting them (in addition to the whole boiling in oil thing). I'm assuming we have a way around the "I'll just change my user name and come back this afternoon" method?

Hmmmm, just had a random thought -- what if we require people to put the cost of the ticket in the post? That would cut down on people looking innocent on the board and then scalping in PM.

It's beautiful, thank you so much for that. 

Hmmmm, just had a random thought -- what if we require people to put the cost of the ticket in the post?  That would cut down on people looking innocent on the board and then scalping in PM.

yeah, i'll add that to Got Extras? rules, thanks :cheers