Anyone like Jason Falkner?

I am really looking forward to this album. It'll be his first real studio album in almost 8 years.

So far, it is only available in Japan, or as an import. Has anyone ordered this? Or plan to?

I am debating ordering it, but if they announce a North American release for relatively soon, I would rather save the cash.

Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone here was into his music and/or looking forward to this release.

D

Anyone like Jason Falkner?

I am really looking forward to this album. It'll be his first real studio album in almost 8 years.

So far, it is only available in Japan, or as an import. Has anyone ordered this? Or plan to?

I am debating ordering it, but if they announce a North American release for relatively soon, I would rather save the cash.

Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone here was into his music and/or looking forward to this release.

D

i'm a huge jason fan from way back. i'll definately be picking this cd up. i've tried to share my enthusiasm on this board for jason in the past, but...well, as jason says, lounging 'round in the underground is his favorite thing to do. he is so good, but he dabbles in so many other projects (producing, playing on other artists work) that he can really try your patience as a fan. the man needs to lock himself in the studio for about six months and crank out the other 4-5 albums he still owes us.

B000NVTHKK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V42221257_AA240_.jpg