Different Set Lists

So, do you think the 5 nights will have completely different setlists (obviously with a few songs being repeated), or do you think it will have the basic core setlist and change a few songs night to night?

Guest David Puddy

if they're attempting to play they're entire catalog, i think they'll have to play very unique sets each night. i figure they have roughly 100 songs to pull from, and usually they're shows appear to be 24ish songs. even though i'm not going (fuck!), i would hope they only repeat a few songs, and really dig back into the

"dusty corners of the catalog that we haven't attended to in a while" frontman Jeff Tweedy says.

and maybe even play some alternate versions of a few songs - early Spiders perhaps.

i don't think, but obviously have no idea, that they'll devote each show to an era, like some of my friends seem to think. i heard a lot of "i'm buying day four tickets because that'll be the AGIB heavy show" from some friends. i'd prefer they mix and match and just play really unique sets.