Any ideas on if there are old Dave Dudley liner notes online?

Thought you folks might have some ideas on this.

I'm not a particularly huge fan of early-60s trucker music, but my uncle (Dick Marrison) played bass for Dave Dudley and the Roadrunners. I think he played the Opry with that group, and my uncle is credited as cowriting some of those Dave Dudley tunes (and claimed to have cowritten many others uncredited).

Anyway, my mom and I want to buy the Dave Dudley albums on which my uncle either played or wrote a song, but I'm having a hard time finding scans of liner notes or whatever other documentation might tell me which he's on. Reason this matters is b/c some of those old albums are hard to find, and frankly I don't want to buy all 30-something DD records, because I know for a fact my uncle is not on ALL of them.

This is how far I have gotten. For starters, I tracked down this link to Dave Dudley singing a very pretty tune that looks like it was cowritten by my uncle, Dudley, and Tom T Hall (pretty cool that last!) from Dudley's album Lonelyville. The reason I THINK that's the case but am not sure is because when I google the variations of my uncle's name in conjunction with "Dudley," I get several weirdo URLs like this one, which display superweird but appear to be listings of songwriting credits.

A couple questions:

1. am I reading those weirdo URLs correctly? Is there a legit resource I can buy that will tell me if my uncle is credited on various tunes?

2. where would YOU look if you were trying to find out who played bass on off-the-beaten-path trucker albums? I already plan to spend a weekend rolling through the DC-Baltimore area record stores in a manual search, so I'm talking more about is there an almanac of copyrighted songs, or a book I can buy, or something?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

A couple questions:

1. am I reading those weirdo URLs correctly? Is there a legit resource I can buy that will tell me if my uncle is credited on various tunes?

2. where would YOU look if you were trying to find out who played bass on off-the-beaten-path trucker albums? I already plan to spend a weekend rolling through the DC-Baltimore area record stores in a manual search, so I'm talking more about is there an almanac of copyrighted songs, or a book I can buy, or something?

I'd search here:http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&searchlink=DAVE|DUDLEY&sql=11:fifoxql5ldae~T2

Listen here:http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?HT_Search=ARTIST&HT_Search_Info=dave+dudley&cart=704547127&style=music&altsearch=yes

Maybye find something here:http://www.musicstack.com/show.cgi

Good Luck

Now, this is just weird. Check it out. Those "weirdo URLs" I referred to are .txt files that are named "bulk.resource.org/copyright/hids/hid_01/hid_01239100-01239399.txt" for example.

Turns out that site is just mirrors the copyright info that is on file with the Library of Congress... So, for example, there is this entry for the Dave Dudley song "Long Time Gone" on the website, which again is derived from the official copyrights on record:

nEU950415 (1966) aV2298P210 a(DLC-CO)V 00229821000045 aDLC-CO cDLC-CO 00 aLong time gone / cBy Dave Dudley & Dick Marrison.

I don't really know where the individual records start and stop. But anyway, it looks to me like my uncle got the copyright put under his name at the Library of Congress... But then when you look at this discography (from the great links you guys provided) you see this for that song:

Long Time Gone

(Dave Dudley - Danny Morrison)