I finished another song for my next record

I have taken down the song, as all the feedback is causing me to re-think the arrangement and, frankly, I've been happy with it up to now.

The rest of the album, as you know, is going to be completely different, so I don't want to give any of y'all the wrong impression. And, as stated -- more importantly -- I wanna keep my songs sounding the way that I had envisioned them, without second-guessing myself.

I know that it looks like I'm taking my ball and going home, but really... I comprimised too much on the first record for people actually IN the band and I don't want to head down that road again, due to comments from folks who AREN'T in the band.

I think that, in excitement and in my haste to share my new creation, I didn't think that through.

It's not that I can't take critique, I just think that it's the wrong time for it right now, and I want to stay excited about the project while it's still fresh.

Thanks again for the comments. I do appreciate them all and look forward to more, when I release the entire record next year.