Toronto, Oct. 14th, 6th row floors

I have an extra pair of Wilco tickets at Massey Hall, for Wednesday, October 14th that I need to sell for face plus fees, $120 Canadian for the pair, plus whatever shipping method the buyer wants.

We bought these tickets, and then a few days later they announced a second show the next night, which is much more convenient for us, so we bought a pair for Thurs night, and now don't need the Wednesday night ones. I'm in Brantford, and was actually just in Toronto for several days last week for the U2 shows, and meant to post this before then, so I could have exchanged them with any local people face to face. Unfortunately, I forgot to do this before we left.

The ones I'm selling are right side floors, row F (so, 6th row), and they're actually a few rows closer than the ones I got for Thursday night. They're hard tickets.

They were sold as "obstructed view" tickets. If anyone is familiar with Massey Hall, they have these posts in random spots on the floor. But, the posts are small, and basically, if you shift your body or tilt your head 6 inches, you can see just fine. If someone's interested but reluctant because of this, the Massey Hall website has very good pictures and diagrams I can provide that illustrate what I mean. But the bottom line is, I knew about this when I bought them, and still didn't hesitate - they're excellent seats regardless.

I'd like payment by Paypal. You can e-mail me at dawn9902@gmail.com. Thanks!