Solid Sound 3 Day Pass Needs A Good Home

My wife and I planned on taking my son to the Solid Sound Festival, however, an unforeseen nomination to the Little League All Star team has left us with an extra ticket. I am willing to give my extra pass away, free of charge. I will even pay for postage. I know in this cynical world this offer will arouse suspicion and be cause for skepticism. There is no catch, I promise, I only have a few conditions.

1. It would be unbelievably bad Karma to sell for profit a ticket that you obtained for free, so please do not simply re-sell the pass.

2. This is not a contest. I will simply read all the replies I receive and let my 7 year old son decide where to send the ticket.

3. I will need an address to send the ticket to, which may cause some alarms and bells to go off. I completely understand this. I have been a police officer for over 12 years and can understand the hesitancy in providing your address to a stranger. I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia, so if you live close by I can meet you at any of our 4 police precincts. Another solution would be a PO Box or work address. If you provide me your home address, I promise never to stop by unannounced :) I would just e-mail the file from Front Gate, but I can't separate the extra ticket from the two others. I would have to send all three tickets away.

4. During the Festival you should at least once wish William good luck during his very serious 7 year old All Star Tournament.

5. I will send the ticket out by June 3rd.

That's it. Please send any requests to my e-mail address shattuck.thomas@gmail.com

Thanks