Jay Farrar at City Winery 10/15, 3 tix

I really don't want to break the rules, but I'm just not sure if Jay Farrar is considered "Wilco related" (as per the guidelines).

Anyway, I have 3 table reservations for Saturday's show at City Winery in NYC. They are seats 161, 162, and 163. You can see the locations by mousing-over the seats on the map here: http://citywinery.co...13419/seats/new

I bought these seats and later found out I have to get up at the crack of dawn the next morning for business. So I made reservations for Friday night instead. I am selling these reservations at face value ($22 per ticket) plus service charges for a total of $72. Sorry, but the buyer must take all three tickets since the reservation can only be under one name. Go to ebay or StubHub right now and you will see tickets selling for $70 EACH. You get all three for just about the same price.

The way City Winery works is you have to present the confirmation email they send at the time of purchase, along with an ID showing the last name that matches the reservation. They allow the name on the reservation to be changed. So the buyer would send $72 to my PayPal using my email address (easy to do), and then I would forward my confirmation email to you via email and I would change the reservation from my name to yours. Simple.

Email me at richardcass@optonline.net, or reply here.