2 GA tix and 2 section B2 for Americanarama - Chicago Toyota Park

Hi everyone,

Well, not to be a downer, but my trip home to see my family and see Wilco in Chicago fell through due to recently getting diagnosed with cancer and subsequently having surgery last week. Yeah, it sucks. Anyway, my family isn't Wilco-obsessed like me and they were only going to the show to appease me, so now I have 2 sets of tickets on my hands.

2 tix for the GA Pit, just hoping to get face value ($80 is what I paid each total through Ticketmaster)

2 tix in B2 (field seating, close to center and pretty close!), row 8, seats 3 and 4 (also paid $80 each)

Selling in pairs, but if you want them all I can make a deal! Please make me an offer and I will consider - I can FedEx the tickets ASAP. Or if you prefer meeting in person, I can FedEx to my dad and he can meet up with you to make the exchange.

Thanks for any help! Having these tickets is stressing me out!! Email me at jennyschu22@gmail.com or text/call me at 630.989.0167.

Jenny