The Autumn Defense in Philadelphia tonight

The venue is okay, but the less crowded, the better.

As for the staff: the bouncer once refused to let me in due to TicketWeb fuckup. They checked their sales records and confirmed that I'd paid, but there were no tickets at Will Call for me.

The bouncer insisted that I'd probably sold the tickets to someone else and was trying to scam them (via seriously inconveniencing myself w/ 45 minutes of pleading and "pretending" that it was an error). The bouncer said he'd think about it, and to go away for 5 minutes. When I came back, he'd obviously not thought about it at all and just said "No way, dude, but you should seriously call TicketWeb and get a refund."

They insisted that because the show was "Sold Out," I would be putting the capacity over the limit (again, because I'd "probably" sold my tickets to someone else and they were "probably" already in there).

They've been known to give other people unnecessary hassles too.

The only upside was that a band member heard the commotion and put me on the guest list so that I could get in. Pissed me off righteously, though.