Before the show: anyone going to Ghent tomorrow?

Dear all, me and my girlfriend are going to see Wilco tomorrow, but fear we will miss the last train back from Ghent to Leuven (which departs at 23h22, so we'd have to leave at 23h). Given the start of the opening act at 20h30 and Wilco's huge set list, we fear that we will miss that train or - God forbid - the final part of the concert. So we're on the lookout for anyone who can offer us a ride back to Leuven. Anyone? We're kind people!

sorry that i haven't seen it sooner or i would've offered you a bed for the night, i live in Ghent, but sorry

atleast you have had the ho :( nour to see an amazing show, the concert ended at 23:30 so i guess you had to leave sooner...

sorry that i haven't seen it sooner or i would've offered you a bed for the night, i live in Ghent, but sorry

atleast you have had the ho :( nour to see an amazing show, the concert ended at 23:30 so i guess you had to leave sooner...

Hey! Thanks anyway! Luckily I found someone to stay the night, so I basked in the Wilco magic until the very end. Even got me a setlist! Hope you had a great time as well!