german needs help bonnaroo etc

hi, my name is tobias, i'm from germany, comin to bonnaroo very soon, i wish i could get to know people cause i'd like to have some contact beforehand

so this is less a new thread but rather an invitation to send mail to me: knallcharge@gmx.net is the address

some detail: i'm arriving in new york 6/12 and have a night and the morning to stay over, it would be just great to know someone i could meet and find a place to sleep a few hours (eg on the floor) and maybe borrow a bicycle to get around

or some advice as for what to do that night

6/13 i'm flying over to nashville, maybe there are some people from there or the area i could join going to bonnaroo

after fest i'm visiting nashville and memphis, and i'd be happy to find kind hosts there, like, someone lets me camp on the lawn or whereever

what i can offer is not much: half a tent sleeping space at the fest, cooking, driving, helping with chores, things like that

of course i can be a host for anyone planning to visit germany at any time

i promise i'm not gonna bother anyone, i can cope well on my own, it's just so much nicer with a little help from friends yet unknown

well what more could i say, i do hope the best and am looking forward to enjoy bonnaroo and to meet friends

sincerely, tobias

tobias,

check out the later pages in this thread re: bonnaroo

bonnaroo thread on via chicago

i don't know if anyone will let you sleep on their lawn, but you will at least find a bunch of us who are making the trip to the festival!

good luck, and maybe i'll see you 'round the beer tent!

ms. yvon :cheers