No! I don't think I've ever heard that.

One of my favorite things from that category is the Blatz song on the Can Of Pork comp. Classic.

When Jesse forgets the lyrics and Anna takes over....."yeah, yeah, that's it, that's it.....ha ha ha!"

oh man - I totally forgot about that!!! I need to pull that out - oh wait, I don't have a record player. Bummer. :(

I need to just get that on CD......hmmmm here little piggy...... :P

I ran to the record store the day it came out. My pals and I were so psyched and I was SO Blatz obsessed......the Downfall song on that comp was great too.

I also need to get the Filth/Blatz split again - I have it on vinyl, but can't find the disc.....grumble.

The Shit Split is in my iPod and I actually just listened to the Blatz side last week. What's great about the CD is that it's their whole discography, so the Can Of Pork song is on it.

I think I have the comp on CD, I'll check tonight. If I do I'll rip it for you.

schweet!!!

And yes, you are right - it does have that discography on it - I forgot about that!......as you can tell, it's been some time since I have listened to it. i went to grab it from the shelf a couple weeks ago and was like @!^!@&^#%$ where is it?? no clue.