UK people - Glastonbury BBC TV Coverage

i usually don't bother watching festivals shown on tv as they only show a song or two by each artist, and i can't be bothered sitting there for hours just for that. when i heard that the full sets by Stooges and John Fogerty were shown, i regretted not watching (or having an HDD recorder). is there any kind soul out there who has both complete sets without edits, and whatever Bloc Party stuff was shown? a very frustrated (not in that way!) fan would love to get them, preferably from the tv broadcast, rather than a glitchy netcast.... :thumbup

i recorded the entire thing on sky +. thing is sky don't allow you to transfer the recorded programs onto a PC so I can't help you im afraid. the only thing I can suggest is you visit this site:

http://indieglo.blogspot.com/2007/06/glast...ull-videos.html

There are some full videos up on there plus a whole load of full sets in mp3 format.

i usually don't bother watching festivals shown on tv as they only show a song or two by each artist, and i can't be bothered sitting there for hours just for that. when i heard that the full sets by Stooges and John Fogerty were shown, i regretted not watching (or having an HDD recorder). is there any kind soul out there who has both complete sets without edits, and whatever Bloc Party stuff was shown? a very frustrated (not in that way!) fan would love to get them, preferably from the tv broadcast, rather than a glitchy netcast.... :thumbup

Highlights from the weekend (including near full sets from Arctic Monkeys and The Killers) is currently being aired through the digital Catch-Up TV in the UK. That would be the best place for someone to grab it unless they recorded the live broadcasts on Hard Drive. I'm afraid I don't have the technology to do that.

Failing any of that then net broadcasts is the only viable option. The BBC has a host of acts who were performing for you to watch and listen. They are available here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007/watchandlisten/

I managed to go. I now have thigh muscles like bulldozers due to all the schlepping around in the mud. My review of the stuff I watched at there is imminent, will post when finished.

i recorded the entire thing on sky +. thing is sky don't allow you to transfer the recorded programs onto a PC so I can't help you im afraid. the only thing I can suggest is you visit this site:

http://indieglo.blogspot.com/2007/06/glast...ull-videos.html

There are some full videos up on there plus a whole load of full sets in mp3 format.

any chance you have a dvd recorder as well as the sky+ ? i suppose i should have said i use a public library pc for net access, so i've no chance of downloading, or even just watching streams... :ohwell