recording on berkeley show

im looking to download a copy of the berkeley show. i know its on dimeadozen, but i dont have an account there and they arent accepting new members, as their site is full. anyone have a copy they could upload to etree or another site? seems odd that almost every other show from this tour is on etree, but not the berkeley one. if someone could help out that would be most wonderful! thanks!

im looking to download a copy of the berkeley show. i know its on dimeadozen, but i dont have an account there and they arent accepting new members, as their site is full. anyone have a copy they could upload to etree or another site? seems odd that almost every other show from this tour is on etree, but not the berkeley one. if someone could help out that would be most wonderful! thanks!

Just keep trying at dime--they're constantly removing members, so eventually you'll make it through. If not, just be patient. It'll turn up eventually.

heyyy for those of you that i promised to mail this show to, i'm still planning on it! it was sent to me at the wrong address and i just found out today that the replacement hasn't gone out in the mail yet. it's supposed to be mailed tomorrow so i should hopefully get it tuesday or wednesday. i'll make the copies and mail them out ASAP! i just didn't want you all to think i flaked on you :thumbup