Wilco or Jeff play with Mark Olson/some incarnation of the Jayhawks last week?

My dad called me from the road yesterday, he was listening to XM's station the Loft. Apparently the DJ said something about Jeff or the band playing with either Mark Olson or some other incarnation of the Jayhawks. Although the details were sketchy about the actual collaboration and where this took place, he says 100% the DJ referring to something that happened in the last week or so and that they played California Stars (which seems plausible)

Does anyone know what he's talking about??? I'd love to track down a recording of that song.

My dad called me from the road yesterday, he was listening to XM's station the Loft. Apparently the DJ said something about Jeff or the band playing with either Mark Olson or some other incarnation of the Jayhawks. Although the details were sketchy about the actual collaboration and where this took place, he says 100% the DJ referring to something that happened in the last week or so and that they played California Stars (which seems plausible)

Does anyone know what he's talking about??? I'd love to track down a recording of that song.

Minneapolis show?