Berkeley moments

regarding the 08/24 Berkeley show...

I was at this show and considered it to be one of the best I've seen, but phew...listening to the archive right now and two things are killing me:

1. Side With The Seeds is waaaay slow. too slow. Shake It Off is a little bit slower but I actually think it makes it cooler. But Seeds just crawls. I remember noticing this at the show but didn't think it was so bad, but now it's killing me.

2. Whose guitar is crazy out of tune during "Impossible Germany"??? Good Lord it is bad! I can't believe I didn't hear that at the show.

anyway, just thought I'd comment on that. Still a killer setlist, and A Future Age into Spiders was one of the best Wilco moments I've ever witnessed.

D

I haven't listened to any recordings from the show, and I can't recall any moments when I thought the music might have been off a bit. I was too happy to be there to care. It was a great night! Too Far Apart was the one song that blew me away. Now when I listen to the original on AM, I can't help but think the song sounds incomplete. Considering the speed in which that record was produced, it probably was!