Anyone here use At&t Uverse?

if so, is it any good?

Nope, hadn't heard of it - I checked and it's not available in our area. Have you looked into Verizon's FiOS? People seem to like it a lot. Seems like any alternative to cable/satellite would be worth investigating. I hate Comcast :angry

Check out this forum for info & opinions on U-verse:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/uverse

just an fyi - dont trust that "check your area" feature on their website, apprently it's not working correctly, it told me I couldn't get it but I really can. I like the interface a lot i went to the AT&T store and they have the demo kicking in there

just an fyi - dont trust that "check your area" feature on their website, apprently it's not working correctly, it told me I couldn't get it but I really can. I like the interface a lot i went to the AT&T store and they have the demo kicking in there

I'll check it out, and Verizon FiOS too. I have high-speed internet access reimbursed by my company, but not the TV portion of my cable bill, and it's about to jump up in price after a promotion package. I'd be interested in what they have in HD that isn't compressed to hell, but I haven't heard from anyone in the Seattle area that either of these options are available yet in my neighborhood. I'll have to do some investigating...