Shubert/New Haven - Feb 24 - 2 Tickets Desired

Oldbie Wilco Fan local to New Haven, and despondent over missing this sale is in search of 2 tickets for what will be an extremely significant evening if I should get the pair.

[Girlfriend/soulmate and I fell head over heels with one another through the song 'Reservations' back in '03]

Needless to say - she's moving from California to CT in a week (weekend of Jan 26th) and _not_ finding a pair of tickets for what will be our first local event ever would be an utter shame (especially after she's having a hard time letting me forget my having seen Wilco at the Pines in Northhampton this past summer without her - my first Wilco show ever, and it was a religious experience).

If you have a pair available for us I will be forever in your debt.

Thanks and I'll keep my ear out!

~ Dave

(feel free to e-mail/call me: fezzick51@gmail.com / 510.303.4424)

• 1 month later...
Oldbie Wilco Fan local to New Haven, and despondent over missing this sale is in search of 2 tickets for what will be an extremely significant evening if I should get the pair.

[Girlfriend/soulmate and I fell head over heels with one another through the song 'Reservations' back in '03]

Needless to say - she's moving from California to CT in a week (weekend of Jan 26th) and _not_ finding a pair of tickets for what will be our first local event ever would be an utter shame (especially after she's having a hard time letting me forget my having seen Wilco at the Pines in Northhampton this past summer without her - my first Wilco show ever, and it was a religious experience).

If you have a pair available for us I will be forever in your debt.

Thanks and I'll keep my ear out!

~ Dave

(feel free to e-mail/call me: fezzick51@gmail.com / 510.303.4424)

Bump on the day of...if any are able to come to our rescue we'll both be quite :dancing