Need 2 Tickets For Lakewood/Cleveland

I would really love to go to the Lakewood show. Please email me with price and location if you or anyone you know has extras.

Thanks,

Mike

OK....this is kinda crazy...but here goes.....my buddy bought 3 tix front left section (in front of nels) row N. this is super small venue...high school auditorium....so these tix are really good. Now after he buys these for us and another friend at $75 a pop ($225 total)....I score 2 tickets thru a radio station but cannot pick them up until the night of the show at the will call table, so i don't know where they are. So here's the deal.....at the show, i'm gonna pick up these tix and obviously sit in the better of the two choices, which is going to leave either 2 tix where i described earlier, or 2 tix somwhere else in the venue. if you want to....i will guarantee you the two tix...just can't say which ones....and we can meet at the show and do the deal. so basically...you'd be buying two of my buddy's $75 tix...just can't confirm where exactly they'll be. the venue is so small that any seat is good....i went to high school there. respond if yer interested and we'll start talking it out....

OK....this is kinda crazy...but here goes.....my buddy bought 3 tix front left section (in front of nels) row N. this is super small venue...high school auditorium....so these tix are really good. Now after he buys these for us and another friend at $75 a pop ($225 total)....I score 2 tickets thru a radio station but cannot pick them up until the night of the show at the will call table, so i don't know where they are. So here's the deal.....at the show, i'm gonna pick up these tix and obviously sit in the better of the two choices, which is going to leave either 2 tix where i described earlier, or 2 tix somwhere else in the venue. if you want to....i will guarantee you the two tix...just can't say which ones....and we can meet at the show and do the deal. so basically...you'd be buying two of my buddy's $75 tix...just can't confirm where exactly they'll be. the venue is so small that any seat is good....i went to high school there. respond if yer interested and we'll start talking it out....

PM sent

will not allow me to respond to yer pm, but of course i would guarantee that you'd get them if you committed to buying them. my friend just wants to make his money back, so the info i stated earlier is what the deal would be.

Let me think about it. If you have other buyers go ahead and sell. What time would you need to meet me that day?

Sorry, I don't think I can make it. Good luck trying to get rid of the tickets, I don't think you will have problems.

yeah...i can't imagine i'll have a problem getting rid of them. just wanted to make sure a fan...or an out-of-town fan without tix (been there) had a chance to get em beforehand if they really wanted to go. it's just such a cool, small place. i've performed on the same stage actually. wild!