sun kil moon tix

if anyone wants to see sun kil moon at the ottobar in baltimore this wednesday, i have 2 tickets.

i'm offering here to wilco fans before i craigslist them.

i bought these tickets several months ago, but now i'm in the middle of a graduate program.

the tickets are for this wednesday, the 18th and i have a group presentation to give in class. i don't want to skip class, but i will have to if nobody else wants my tickets.

i paid $37 for them, you can have them for $30.

comment here then pm me.

hopefully this fall we'll get a full on SKM tour as per the rumor tho! :w00t

i saw Mark a week or so ago and he was fantastic. played for nearly 2 hours

yeah i really really want to go, so if no one takes them soon i might have to skip class.

fyi - the Pittsburgh show for tonight has been cancelled. Just happened to check out the Joker Productions web site and saw it then called the venue. They said he was sick and have rescheduled for August. Not sure if this affects any other dates but you may want to check tomorrow before heading to the venue.

fyi - the Pittsburgh show for tonight has been cancelled. Just happened to check out the Joker Productions web site and saw it then called the venue. They said he was sick and have rescheduled for August. Not sure if this affects any other dates but you may want to check tomorrow before heading to the venue.

oh wow, thanks.

the show is about 2hrs from me, so it would not be fun to drive down there only to find it canceled.