2 INDY TICKETS IN ROW G

If anyone in the Louisville area is going and wants two free tickets in Reserved Right Row G, and has time to come pick them up before leaving today (we can meet somewhere recognizable in the St Matthews area so you don't have to search around), PM me and we'll try to plan it out. It looks like I'm not going to be able to go myself for a few different reasons.

I apologize ahead of time if my plans change (there is a slim chance that I might go even though it might not be the wisest decision), but if you contact me in the next couple hours before I've had time to change my mind I guarantee I won't be asking for any money.

If anyone in the Louisville area is going and wants two free tickets in Reserved Right Row G, and has time to come pick them up before leaving today (we can meet somewhere recognizable in the St Matthews area so you don't have to search around), PM me and we'll try to plan it out. It looks like I'm not going to be able to go myself for a few different reasons.

I apologize ahead of time if my plans change (there is a slim chance that I might go even though it might not be the wisest decision), but if you contact me in the next couple hours before I've had time to change my mind I guarantee I won't be asking for any money.

No longer available.