One Of My Songs In A Demo Video?!

An online aquaintance from Garageband.com let me know about this video.

I have no idea what this program is or who the person is that produced the video.

How did they hear us?

Where did they hear us?

The song is called "Cary's Here" and it's from my first album.

Weird and cool and... weird.

Nice to get exposure, though.

Kind of amazing someone found it and told you about it.

I agree. It was from someone that I hadn't been in-touch with for several years.

This is the note that I got:

Hi there,I dont know if I've told you about what I've been doing for the last three years or not (I hope I mentioned it last time we traded notes).I dance in a virtual world called Secondlife.com. In my travels there, I meet a lot of creators and other dancers. I've been using a product by a very talented creator. As it happened, I found that she had a couple of product demos on youtube, so I went to check them out. I just about fell out of my chair when I started one of the videos and your song started playing!
I asked Keiki about it, and she said she found it on a list of music that was okay to use. (CC I think?) Anyway, I thanked her profusely for getting you a little exposure! I know she has hundreds of customers for the particular product she is demonstrating in her video, and naturally I posted in her comments thanking her for getting you exposure. Hopefully when you get this, you'll go post a comment about where to find the rest of your tunes.

So yeah, weird.

Now I just want to know what kind of search she did for music. And which CC site it was at. I know that it's been used in podcasts and whatnot, but this is something new.