UIC Presale Question

Hey all you fellow Wilco-ites. I read up on here but rarely post. But, I've got a burning question. I've purchased presale tickets for both nights at UIC. However, my confirmation is difficult to decipher as far as where my seats are. I've attached screenshots of both of my confirmations. As you can see, the 18th shows exactly where my seats are. But, the confirmation for the 19th doesn't seem to indicate anything other than "floor".

I'm not looking to sell, but did not know where else to post a ticket question. Any help would be appreciated!

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

You bought main floor general admission tickets (standing-room-only) on the 19th. There are no reserved seats on the floor, so if you get there way before showtime and wait in line outside, you might get close to the stage.

For the 18th, you bought nice reserved seats elevated off the floor in the side sections.

You bought main floor general admission tickets (standing-room-only) on the 19th. There are no reserved seats on the floor, so if you get there way before showtime and wait in line outside, you might get close to the stage.

For the 18th, you bought nice reserved seats elevated off the floor in the side sections.

Thank you!! Very helpful, indeed.