Autumn Defense in Ann Arbor -- Nov 8

I know there is another thread with Autumn Defense tour dates but thought it worth reminding anyone in the Detroit/Ann Arbor area that they will be playing at The Ark next Monday, November 8. The Ark is a fantastic venue for music. It's on Main Street and close to many bars and restaurants for before and after the show. The stage is very close to the audience, with seating on 3 sides, so it's an intimate atmosphere. And most artists are blown away by how quiet the audience is, even for the opening acts. People who want to talk go out to the bar area, which is separated by glass from the "listening room". There are quite a few tickets left -- if you can get there, go!!

I'd go (I live in A2) but that night's a certain important anniversary... :wub

Plus, I'm going to the Posies show in Detroit the next night.

By all means, though, go if you have any such inclination. The Ark rules. You'll probably never see a full-band show with a better sound mix or a more polite crowd. (Don't expect to buy alcohol, however, unless you're a member -- its liquor license is of the "private club" class.)