Wilco RSD Contest

WILCO AND RECORD STORE DAY—SITTING IN A TREE

We’ve always known that Wilco loved Record Store Day and indie record stores since back in the day when Jeff Tweedy gave us an inspirational quote that ended with “...without these stores, there’s just no way Wilco would still be around.” And this year, Jeff and the Wilco boys are releasing a deluxe vinyl box set edition of their latest release, THE WHOLE LOVE, limited to 250 copies, and available only at participating stores on Record Store Day.

This special, incredibly limited piece includes The Whole Love LP, a limited edition 7” “I Might”/”I Love My Label” on clear or blue vinyl, a 10” of “Speak Into The Rose” on translucent red vinyl, an RSD-only slipmat, and a dBpm logo white 45 adapter, all in a heavy weight die-cut outer box that holds an INNER heavy-weight box that holds everything. See? Super. Nice.

And just to make things extra special, the band has signed a copy of THE WHOLE LOVE on vinyl (not the box set, mind you, but the LP version of the new record) and we’re giving it away here. And Record Store Day is throwing in a copy of the poster we made of the Jeff Tweedy quote we mentioned above. (This thing is limited too---only a handful of them left here at RSD HQ!)

Enter to win the autographed copy of The Whole Love and the special Record Store Day/Jeff Tweedy poster here.

*Contest open to US residents 18 and older. *Contest ends April 16.