The Rumours are true!

Graham Parker reunites with The Rumour!

Brinsley Schwarz and Bob Andrews: two of the most-underrated sidemen in the history of rock. This can only be good!

http://www.rollingst...ecades-20120822

Provided, of course, that Graham writes a good batch of tunes.

Graham Parker reunites with The Rumour!

Brinsley Schwarz and Bob Andrews: two of the most-underrated sidemen in the history of rock. This can only be good!

http://www.rollingst...ecades-20120822

Provided, of course, that Graham writes a good batch of tunes.

I'm exicted about this...but damn...that picture of those old men...

Looks like I found a board with a few americans interested in british pub(pre punk) stuff.Hey check out Martin Belmont's "The Guest List" feat.Lowe,Parker,Geraint Watkins,Tyla.

Martin Belmont is best-known as a guitar-slinger, playing lead for Ducks Deluxe, Graham Parker's the Rumour, and Nick Lowe's Cowboy Outfit, so the idea of him playing the same role on his 2009 solo album, The Guest List, is an inspired one. Here, he brings in all his old colleagues and running mates to sing a song, ceding the spotlight to Graham, Nick, Paul Carrack, Sean Tyla, Geraint Watkins, and a host of other old pub rockers, every so often granting himself a solo spotlight for a Hank Marvin-styled instrumental, including a nice spin on Elvis Costello's "Alison." The sound and style shift from track to track -- Tyla revs up the reggae, Lowe settles into his comfortable groove on "A Man in Love," Parker snarls on "In the Midnight Hour" -- but everything is within the same rootsy universe, and it's all delivered with an understated but winning touch. Instead of a long night out on the tiles, it's a quick round with old friends on a Sunday afternoon at the local pub, and that's pretty appealing, too. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Allmusic

Tracklisting:

01. Paul Carrack - My Baby's Gone

02. Johnny Nicky - Time for the Sun to Rise

03. Nick Lowe - A Man in Love

04. Sean Tyla - Johnny Too Bad

05. Reg Meuross - Seven Curses

06. Geraint Watkins - Island of Dreams

07. Martin Belmont - Get Rhythm

08. Carlene Carter - Tall Lover Man

09. Martin Belmont - Alison

10. Graham Parker - In the Midnight Hour

11. Hank Wangford - Waltzing with Sin