Here you go...

https://www.midheaven.com/

I love the new Bill Fay too...you can hear the new one & a couple of others on Spotify...

and this is the cheapest place I've found online...

You may already know all of this, but just in case, & for others here..the early two albums ("Bill Fay" & "Time Of The Last Persecution") aren't available at the website I posted, sorry...but, personally, I dig the last two ("Life Is People" & "Still Some Light") even more!!!...It's also worth nothing that there are a couple other releases...in between the two early 70's releases & the two most recent ones there's "Tomorrow & Tomorrow & Tomorrow"- which was planned as a late 70's album that never came out until last decade- it's the "lost" 3rd album...and finally "From The Bottom Of An Old Grandfather Clock", which contains early demos, some that appear on regular studio albums & some that are previously unreleased & pre-date his first album even...

sooooooo...on the website I linked to...you can get- "Tomorrow & Tomorrow & Tomorrow" for $13 & I'd say, even more importantly, "Still Some Light" (a 2 CD set for $16)...& remember you can get the cheap shipping for just a few bucks (media mail option)...

Concerning "Still Some Light"- it not only contains different versions of songs that are on the great new "Life Is People" (I count three...dig the "Still Some Light" version of "Be At Peace With Yourself"...."There Is A Valley" is a toss up between the two great versions on either album, & "City Of Dreams" I prefer from "Life Is People")...but has a staggering 26 songs from very recent vintage- it was released in 2010...the first CD is 17 old demos (some of songs that had been released in more finished/different form before & I believe some totally new & previously unheard) & they are of varying audio fidelity & overall quality, but well worth it...

The big thing for me is even if you subtract the 3 songs that overlap with "Life Is People", you are looking at a double album's worth of material in 23 songs of unique lo-fi, home-recorded unique & high quality in any & every sense!